Record internet radio in Windows 7
To record the “Stereo Mix” or “Wave Mix” on Windows 7 with Audio Record Expert or Active Audio Record, you will need to enable the device first as in Windows Vista
- Select sound from the control panel.
- Select the recording tab.
- Right click on the background of the tab and choose “show disabled devices.”
- Right click on Wave Out Mix and click enable.
- Now it should work the same way as Wave Out Mix in Windows XP, allowing you to record any sound your computer makes.
Tags: audio record, audio record expert, internet radio, record, windows 7