Audio Record Control supports setting the input device line volume.
Sometimes, if you found the volume is still not loud enough, you need to consider updating the input volume at device level.
Here is the way to do this.
On windows XP, you can do like this:
1. Open Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel.
2. On the Audio tab, under Sound recording, click Volume.
3. In the Recording Control dialog box, drag the Volume slider for the appropriate device up or down to increase or decrease the input volume.
On windows Vista,
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Manage audio devices.
2. Click the Recording tab, click the audio device you use to record sound, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Levels tab, drag the volume slider to the right to increase the volume, and then click OK.
4. Start Sound Recorder, and record the sound again.