we are committed to maintain our products on the new platform.
We will test and verify our products on the up-coming new Windows 8.
Html snapshot is already tested to run well on windows 8.
You can convert html to jpg or image on windows 8 without any issues.
To record the “Stereo Mix” or “Wave Mix” on Windows 7 with Audio Record Expert or Active Audio Record, you will need to enable the device first as in Windows Vista
- Select sound from the control panel.
- Select the recording tab.
- Right click on the background of the tab and choose “show disabled devices.”
- Right click on Wave Out Mix and click enable.
- Now it should work the same way as Wave Out Mix in Windows XP, allowing you to record any sound your computer makes.
PDF Toolkit Pro is our new product line for PDF related tools going forward. It has all in one PDF operation functions like pdf split and merge, stamping, encrypting and decrypting. We recommended all existing user to update to this new version. We can provide discount properly. Please email us if you are interested.
For more information, please read:
We just released a new version of html to image. A coupe of issues are fixed.
Please welcome download and try freely!
Audio Record Control supports setting the input device line volume.
Sometimes, if you found the volume is still not loud enough, you need to consider updating the input volume at device level.
Here is the way to do this.
On windows XP, you can do like this:
1. Open Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel.
2. On the Audio tab, under Sound recording, click Volume.
3. In the Recording Control dialog box, drag the Volume slider for the appropriate device up or down to increase or decrease the input volume.
On windows Vista,
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Manage audio devices.
2. Click the Recording tab, click the audio device you use to record sound, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Levels tab, drag the volume slider to the right to increase the volume, and then click OK.
4. Start Sound Recorder, and record the sound again.
We have released “PDF toolkit Pro” product for a while. It is an “All in one PDF” solution for developers.
It is free to try. Download and try it, let us know your feedbacks
PDFToolkit is an all in one PDF ActiveX. It can split, merge, encrypt and decrypt PDF easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
Babel Fish Translation
By choosing PDF Toolkit Pro, it will bring a lot of benifits below:
* PDF Encryption and Decryption:
Both encryption and decryption are done by PDFToolkit Pro ActiveX Component itself without the need of installing additional software such Acrobat PDF Reader
* PDF Split and Merge
PDFToolkit Pro can be used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
* Convert Image to PDF
PDFToolkit Pro supports multiple page TIFF files. It also supports various TIFF encodings: LZW, CCITT G3/G4, RLE etc. It can be used to merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF file.
* Stamp Text and Image to PDF
PDFToolkit Pro can be used to stamp PDF files, you can stamp PDF files with images such as JPEG, transparent PNG, TIFF and GIFs. And you can stamp text on your PDF files with customized size, location, font and color.
PDFToolkit Pro can dump the PDF meta data information such as Author, Title etc. It also allows you to update such metadata information.
PDFToolkit Pro can fill PDF forms in a quick and simple manner. It also supports flattening the PDF file.
Free Download & Try Now Play the demo version before purchase without any risk!
Buy Now. Get the registration code instantly. $450 For Single Developer License
Sometimes you may want to use html2image in an enviroment that needs to set proxy.
One of our customers shares his tip on this problem. here it is:
- Configure the proxy options into
Example below, this is the standard firefox proxy setting
If you have any comments on this solution, let us know!
Many of our component are COM based. There is a way to use the reg-free COM technology with ASP.Net. By doing so, you don’t need to register the COM in registry and use it in an isolated way.
Here are some more information to start with.
We have just related tiff to pdf version 2008.1205
Convert TIFF files to PDF
Support single or multiple page TIFF
Support various TIFF encoding such as CCITT G3/G4, LZW, RLE and uncompressed
Merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF
Support image scaling so that you can put scanned tiff into pdf with the proper page size
Support converting jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp to tiff or tif format.
Standalone, doesn’t depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader
Convert PDF To images: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FAX and BMP
Provide demos in C#, ASP, VB, VB Script, VB.Net, PHP and Delphi
More demos in other languages on request